Where Family & Friends Gather for Fun & Fitness
Looking for the schedule of your child's current session to arrange a make-up?! Follow this link for a PDF version of the Session 2 Schedule. Please note, PDF formats are subject to change. Be sure to confirm time and availability with the office, (812) 949-7447.
Policies & Procedures
Looking for your child's current session schedule to arrange a make-up? Follow the link for a PDF version of the Session 2 Schedule. Please note, PDF formats subject to change. Be sure to confirm time and availability with office, (812) 949-7447.
Promptness and attendance are very important to us. Please call 812.949.7447 should your child need to miss a class due to illness or conflict. We do offer TWO make-ups per 10-week session should something prevent you from attending your regularly scheduled class. Make-ups are simple! Here's how:
- Stop by the office and we will issue a make-up card with the day & time of the make-up class
- Give this card to the instructor when your child attends the make-up class
If SIGS cancels a class for any reason (inclement weather, etc.) a make-up class will be assigned or you will be allowed a make-up at your convenience. This make-up will NOT count against your two allowable make-ups.
Each participant/family is required to be a MEMBER of SIGS Sportsplex. Family registration of $35 is due ONCE a year and covers everyone in the same household.
- 10% DISCOUNT for a child's 2nd class
- 10% DISCOUNT for enrollement of 2nd and 3rd child within the same household — 4th child is FREE!
- 10% DISCOUNT in our PRO SHOP on the 10th of each month (or on the following day if office is closed on the 10th)
- 10% DISCOUNT on Party packages
- DISCOUNTED RATES on Open Programs like Bounce Time & Preschool Open Gym
- the opportunity to enroll for upcoming session's classes before non-members during our COURTESY WEEK
- FREE Car Decal with enrollment — just stop by the office and tell us what you want the decal to say!
Classes may have varying abilities. As we start each session, it may seem as though your child is ahead or behind others in the group. We ask that you give the class a few weeks or sessions and see how it goes. Usually, abilities tend to balance out.
SIGS does NOT offer refunds. However, we will work with you to find a class or program that may better accommodate a student's needs.
Feel like your child needs more individualized attention?
SIGS Sportsplex also offers private and semi-private instruction. Just let us know your availability and the skills your child wants to learn, and we'll find the perfect instructor for them! Call today for details, 812.949.7447.
What to Wear
It is important to "dress the part". Please abide by the following guidelines to make your child's activity the safest it can be! TUMBLERS should wear leotards or shorts and a tucked-in t-shirt, along with SHOES. TRAMPOLINE classes wear leotards or shorts and a tucked-in t-shirt, along with SOCKS. JEWELRY is NOT premitted for any activity here at SIGS. LONG HAIR must be pulled up and back BEFORE entering for class (hair ties are available at the front desk for 25¢)