Where Family & Friends Gather for Fun & Fitness
Policies & Procedures
Promptness and attendance are very important to us. Please call 812.949.7447 should your child need to miss a class due to illness or conflict. We do offer TWO make-ups per 10-week session should something prevent you from attending your regularly scheduled class. Make-ups are simple! Here's how:
- Stop by the office and we will issue a make-up card with the day & time of the make-up class
- Give this card to the instructor when your child attends the make-up class
If SIGS cancels a class for any reason (inclement weather, etc.) a make-up class will be assigned or you will be allowed a make-up at your convenience. This make-up will NOT count against your two allowable make-ups.
Each participant/family is required to be a MEMBER of SIGS Sportsplex. Family registration of $35 is due ONCE a year and covers everyone in the same household.
- 10% DISCOUNT for a child's 2nd class
- 10% DISCOUNT for enrollement of 2nd and 3rd child within the same household — 4th child is FREE!
- 10% DISCOUNT in our PRO SHOP on the 10th of each month (or on the following day if office is closed on the 10th)
- 10% DISCOUNT on Party packages
- DISCOUNTED RATES on Open Programs like Bounce Time & Preschool Open Gym
- the opportunity to enroll for upcoming session's classes before non-members during our COURTESY WEEK
- FREE Car Decal with enrollment — just stop by the office and tell us what you want the decal to say!
Classes may have varying abilities. As we start each session, it may seem as though your child is ahead or behind others in the group. We ask that you give the class a few weeks or sessions and see how it goes. Usually, abilities tend to balance out.
SIGS does NOT offer refunds. However, we will work with you to find a class or program that may better accommodate a student's needs.